By using this website and/or submitting an order with lunwenzhushou.net, you acknowledge that you have carefully studied the following terms and conditions and fully agree with them.
In this document:
“Agreement”, “Terms” refers to these Terms and Conditions.
“Website”, “Site” means lunwenzhushou.net.
“Company” — means company
“Customer”, “Client”, “You” is the person who places an Order with the Company to obtain the Product according to his or her requirements and governed by the defined terms and conditions laid out in this Agreement.
“Product” — an original essay, paper, research, CV and/or other written product, which is drafted and delivered to the customer in accordance with his (her) order as well as edited / proofread text initially provided by a customer.
“Order” means a written order of a standard electronic form, filled and submitted on-line by the Customer to our website. Order specifies the scope of work and other requirements of the Customer regarding the product.
The Terms as set out hereunder constitute the entire agreement between you and Company
You agree and acknowledge the fact that these Terms and Conditions may be unilaterally changed by the company. It is highly recommended that the Customer keeps track of any changes made to the Terms and Conditions by reviewing this webpage from time to time, since we guarantee immediate reflection of any such changes on the present webpage of this website.
The product provided by the company is a sample paper; or editing of the Client’s paper; or presentation as requested by the Client. All types of products provided by the company are meant for the sample or reference purposes and private use only. No further publishing or submission under the Client’s name is allowed. We do not bear responsibility for the customers inability to learn the material covered in the product. All Products are non-refundable and come with no warranties, expressed or implied (unless otherwise specified).
The Company reserves the right to use any relevant materials available – books, journals, newspapers, interviews, online publications and others – unless the client states some specific sources have to be used.
Because the Company works based on Customer’s instructions, these instructions must be clear and precise. If the instructions are not clear and additional instructions are needed to complete the Order, but are not provided within the required time schedule, the Company cannot fulfill any implied warranty or guarantee and it shall not be held responsible.
All of the content on the Site, the trademarks, service marks, and logos contained on the Site are owned by or licensed to Company and are subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions.
Company reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Site and the Materials. If you download or print a copy of the Materials for Your own personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in and on the materials.
You agree that you will not circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Site or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials or enforce limitations on use of the Site or the Materials on the Site.
You further agree not to access the Site by any means other than through the interface that Company provides, unless otherwise specifically authorized by us in a separate written agreement.
The company should not be held liable for any direct or indirect costs associated with the Client’s choice to use our services.
Company has the right, but not the obligation to:
- monitor or review the Site for violations of these Terms and for compliance with Company’s policies;
- report to law enforcement authorities and/or take legal action against anyone who violates these Terms;
- suspend or cancel Your account if it believes that you have violated or acted inconsistently with these Terms and Conditions or other written policies and procedures posted on the Website. If you engage, in your sole discretion, in fraudulent activities, you understand and agree that Company has the right to immediately close Your account and that you will not be entitled to receive any of the funds in Your account; and/or manage the Site in a manner designed to protect Company’s and third parties’ rights and property or to facilitate the proper functioning of the Site.
— Without limiting any other provision of these terms, Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, and without notice or liability, to deny access to and use of the site to any person who is in breach of any representation, warranty or covenant contained in these terms, or of any applicable law or regulation.
— If Your account is terminated for any reason, the content that you have posted may no longer be available. Company reserves the right, but has no obligation to store or keep copies of Your materials or contributions, unless otherwise required by law or court order.
Research papers are in their essence non-refundable; however, upon request from the client we might provide a refund in the following cases:
- The research is off-topic, of low quality or the requirements that were clearly stated by the client in the order description were not met
- Substantial plagiarism over 10% is detected and reliable proof is presented by the client
- Deadline was violated for over 4 hours
Refund for editing / proofreading orders may be requested if:
- Order requirements indicated by the customer were not fulfilled
- Deadline was violated for over 4 hours
Each refund request will be manually reviewed by a manager, who will decide if the order is eligible for a refund. Refunds may be requested no later than 30 days after the Order completion.
The company also offers minor amendments and revisions of the initial order free of extra costs. Any revision requests should be filed only with regards to the initially stipulated order requirements that were not fulfilled in the submitted order. The company undertakes to provide free revisions only under the following conditions:
- The initial requirements have not been fulfilled and additional revision is needed.
- The paper has not been modified by the customer before revision takes place.
- No other general terms and conditions are violated.
- Enough time should be allowed for the revision to be processed in the ratio of total work amount and deadline.
- Revision should be requested no later than 14 days after the initial order is completed.
If the order has been completed and uploaded to your account, the refund can be requested only due to the quality concerns
- If Your Order has not been completed within the deadline, you can request a refund.
- You can request a full refund if the urgent order is delivered after the original deadline.
- You can request a partial refund if the 11-14 day or longer deadline order is delivered after the original deadline.
- It’s the client’s responsibility to provide in time all the specific resource materials if they are required. If the delay occurs due to the lack of materials provided by You, the submission deadline should be extended respectively.
If you are not satisfied with the paper or assignment quality, the following solutions are possible:
- If the initial requirements have not been completely fulfilled, you can request a free revision or the writer change.
- If you don’t accept the writer’s work, you can request a refund. In this case, our proofreader will compare the order requirements and the writer’s work and make a decision.
If you are not satisfied with the Exam quality:
- 100% refund can be accepted only if our expert has completed less than half of the tasks during the exam
- If the grade received is not acceptable for you, full or partial refund can be considered according to our Grade Policy (see below)
If you are not satisfied with the Online Course quality:
- If you you are not satisfied with the writer, a change of writer can be requested
- If the grades are not acceptable for you, you can request a change of the writer or request a refund according to our Grade Policy (see below)
The further possible issues may influence the Refund amount:
- The photos you sent to the writer were unclear, which caused the delay of submission or influenced the answer quality
- The exam questions were sent later than it had been stated in the order details, which caused the delay of submission or influenced the answer quality
- The answers were sent by the writer in time and you submitted them after the stated deadline
- The exam duration was different from the one you stated initially in the order details
- The exam topics were different from the one you stated initially in the order details
- The writer’s answers were not used by you. In this case, if you used your own answers during the exam, you are required to provide them for the proofreading
Online Course Order:
- If part of the course was handled by the writer, then only the grades for that part will be considered
- The course was handled not online, but by providing the answers for the course assignments and exams via our website or chat system and you submitted them after the deadline
Any Order Type:
- The required Order materials were provided late that led the writer to submit the questions later or influenced the answer quality due to the lack of time
- The required materials were not provided that led the writer to search for the order related information online and your teacher not to accept the work because of the different content, though the content provided by the writer was also right
Getting an unsatisfactory grade can be a reason for initiating a refund request. It is in your best interest to provide us with the grade as soon as it has been released and be able to open the grade feedback on time to let us proceed with the refund.
To request a refund, you have to provide:
- A clear screenshot of the grade, with the course name and submission date
- The proofs that you have submitted the writer’s work
In case you cannot provide the proofs of submitting the writer’s answers, you can send:
- The right answers given by your professor in order to let our proofreader compare them with the writer’s answers
- The professor’s feedback
If you are not able to open the feedback or send the right answers, you are required to send a confirmation recording from your account proving that you don’t have an opportunity to provide any other details besides the grade. In this case, we can guarantee a partial refund via the discount, equal to the refund sum, which can be used in the next order.
Upon a duly submitted refund request, the refund can be accepted according to the following grade policy:
WRITING/ASSIGNMENT/EXAM SERVICES with the deadline more than 48 hours
Customer gets lower than 61% – 100% refund
Customer gets 61-72% – 50% refund
Customer gets 73-79% – 50% refund via discount, equals to the refund sum
Regardless the grade, for urgent orders with deadline less than 48h (from the moment of payment) only partial refunds are possible due to the limited preparation time
We cannot guarantee the grade for the orders with an excessive volume of work. Thus, the big volume orders with short deadlines can be requested for a partial refund or less
In general, the daily writing norm is 5 pages. If the writer is required to exceed the norm, we cannot guarantee the grade. Hence, for 1500+ words paper/assignment with the 48-hour deadline or less, only partial refund can be requested
ONLINE COURSE SERVICES
Customer gets lower than 80% for the first 2 weeks of the online course – refund amount is calculated by a Manager
Customer gets lower than 74% for the whole online course – 100% refund
Customer gets lower than 90% for the whole online course – 50% refund
The grade policy stated above is based on the international grading system. If your university applies another system, kindly notify The Customer Support about that
Money Back Process
Once you receive the refund confirmation, we will initiate the refund process. The money will be transferred to you via the same payment method as the one you used when paying: Bank Card, Alipay, WeChat, PayPal. Depending on the payment method, it may take 3-10 days for the money to get back to your account (from the date of refund confirmation). The Company doesn’t undertake the responsibility of any delay occurring due to the Bank service issues.
CARD PAYMENTS PROCESSING
Your bank card payments will be processed by CommerceGate.
CommerceGate billing support.
Plаmеncоm Ltd is governed under the laws of Cyprus.
Registered address: Cyprus, Nicosia, Acropoleos avenue 7
Registration number: #НЕ331161
THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES WITH REGARD TO THE WEBSITE OR ANY MATERIALS THEREIN, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, ARISING BY LAW OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OR ANY IMPLIED WARRANTY ARISING OUT OF COURSE OF PERFORMANCE, COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE. IN ADDITION, THE COMPANY MAKES NO REPRESENTATION THAT THE OPERATION OF THE SERVICE OR WEBSITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE. THE COMPANY WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR THE CONSEQUENCES OF ANY INTERRUPTIONS OR ERRORS ON THE WEBSITE. IT IS YOUR RESPONSIBILITY TO EVALUATE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, OR USEFULNESS OF ANY OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION, OR OTHER CONTENT PROVIDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SERVICE OR OTHERWISE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE WEBSITE. PLEASE SEEK THE ADVICE OF PROFESSIONALS, AS APPROPRIATE, REGARDING THE EVALUATION OF ANY SUCH OPINION, ADVICE, INFORMATION OR OTHER CONTENT.